About Me

My photo
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Breathing life through words for all to inhale. Forged on city streets, and seasoned with God's love....... Breathe in.....Again. Relax and enjoy my urban perspectives.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hot Ink

My lover is insatiable
Calling my name with hungry urges
Fondling my dreams awake with life
Inciting late night merges
French kissing my fantasies
Inducing hot ink surges
Leaving my sheets stained and wet
With creativity

We move with curves and swirls
My hand living in her contours
Guiding her
Pressing her into sheets
Feeling hot ink boil
Inspiring the growth of my piece
Causing it to grow
From seed to embryo
From embryo
To steady flow of
Comforting rain
Pleasurable pain
Abandoned Chrysalis
Sacrificed for life
Water and wind
Blessings and sin
Manifested in the merge with
my insatiable pen


© 2010 Keith Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment