About Me

My photo
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Breathing life through words for all to inhale. Forged on city streets, and seasoned with God's love....... Breathe in.....Again. Relax and enjoy my urban perspectives.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Law of Attraction

Had there never been a day
that I surveyed your smile,
or tasted the scent of roses
flowing from your untamed locks.
If I looked, but failed to notice
the timeless possibilities
alive in the depths of your soulful eyes,
or if in haste I missed
the perfect placement of your mouth
on your sun kissed Taino face,
or passed the chance to bathe
in the mist of your breath
and float free on waves of bliss.
If the day had never come
when I sampled your embrace;
warmed by the realization
of how perfectly you fit.

I would have known you still
as a child of my dreams

and I would have found you,
for the universe is awesome!
                                          
© 2011 Keith Horton

1 comment:

  1. Yes Awesome it is, so much so that till this day I still hear you and feel you. Can you hear me speaking back to you? Our souls speak every single day even though we are miles apart.

    ReplyDelete