About Me

My photo
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Breathing life through words for all to inhale. Forged on city streets, and seasoned with God's love....... Breathe in.....Again. Relax and enjoy my urban perspectives.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shea Butter Down

The glow of you rivals sunset--
your velvet texture creamy between my fingers.
I hold you near to inhale you,
to infuse my core with your essence;
swimming in the sea of your earthy bouquet,
the scent of organic potpourri
consumes me;

Spread you messy on my parched skin,
pressing deep to help you melt in;
you feel natural against me,
and as you caress me,
my temple glows from the presence of you.

The shadow of your fragrance walks with me,
causing those in the village to smile with me
in recognition of the the velvet texture
of your earthly bouquet.



© 2010 Keith Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment