About Me

My photo
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Breathing life through words for all to inhale. Forged on city streets, and seasoned with God's love....... Breathe in.....Again. Relax and enjoy my urban perspectives.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Star Gazing

I watch you through secluded eyes
affixed to the heavens to account for your distance
and call for you with muted prayers
that dissipate into the vastness of night

Celebrating your celestial dance
My shooting star
in my night sky
apprising the trail left in your path
that speaks to my dreams in sweet whispers

You come to me
on beams of moonlight
Kiss my taut face
with soft rays of hope
Bathe me in inspiration
making clearer my vision
to ponder the intent of your season

I watch with loving eyes
when you are  beside me
You find comfort in my gaze
as it blushes from your beauty
Reluctantly I acknowledge the obvious reflection
Of my answered prayers

in your presence

© 2011 Keith Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment